Want to Lower Your Property Taxes?

Want to lower your property taxes?

Clark County will allow a 3% tax cap increase for your primary residence!

To apply for the cap, follow these steps:

  1. Contact the Clark County Accessors Office 702-455-3882 or https://trweb.co.clark.nv.us
  2. request a Tax Cap Card
  3. Fill out the card (keep yur eye out for it in the mail, it is a small post card)
  4. Mail th card back to the Clark County Acessors
  5. Done



Share This, Choose Your Platform!

Go to Top