- The total number of existing local homes, condos and townhomes SOLD during September was 3,005 units
- The SFR MEDIAN sales price was UP 1.7% from last month to $300,000 & Up 13.2% ($265,000) from September of 2017.
- The CONDO/TOWNHOME MEDIAN is $170,000 Up 21.4% from September of 2017.
- Available SFR inventory sits at more than 2 months supply at 6,148 homes listed for sale w/o offers… This is UP 24% from September 2017
- This is the first time the median home price has hit $300,000 since June of 2007 when the median was $305,000
- The SFR AVERAGE closing price also decreased to $342,081 for an 2.1% Decrease from last month… Up 10.7% from September 2017
- 86.6% of the SFR home sales in September went PENDING in under 60 days
- GLVAR reported that 24.8% of all local properties sold in June were purchased with Cash. That compares to 25.7% one year ago. GLVAR reported that short sales and foreclosures combined accounted for 2.5% of all existing local home sales in September, down from 5.2% of all sales one year ago
September 2018 GLVAR Housing Stats PDF